Thursday, July 27, 2006

The new ones are air-conditioned, apparently.

JULY 27TH:

I SAW: A man wearing plus-fours, knee socks and loafers.



I SAW: A photo of David Hasselhoff, slumped in a drunken stupor in Heathrow airport with a large urine stain on his crotch.



I SAW: Rosanna Davison and her boyfriend 'James' (Jimlad?) on the cover of VIP, the article promised to divulge all about their "IDYLLIC LIFE TOGETHER." They were pedalling a boat together and smiling.



THEN I: scanned a jar of horse-radish for a lady at my till, looked up and said "Horse-radish." Instead of "1.89." Then she laughed so I PUNCHED HER.



AND SEVERAL HOURS PREVIOUSLY I: Got a stolen wallet back, minus the money, under very suspicious circumstances - if the guy at the dart station is reading this you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about



While I'm here and you are too, I still can't link and you're all* a bunch of interweb-nerdalings anyway so you probably know all about POPBITCH
www.popbitch.com so go sign up. Why should you, you ask? What have I done to gain your respect or make you interested in any of my opinions? Who do I think I am, writing a stupid, self-indulgent pseudo-kooky Bridget Jones style blog about nothing, so inane and grating you shock yourself by wishing a terminal illness on me then clap your hand to your mouth in shame when the thought process happens, when there's a war going on in the Lebanon?

Then I remember it's just two of you, *Stigmund and James, so I tell you both to shove it.

GT x



"It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that:

Brendan Gleeson would have been charmed by your Horse Radish mishap

Iarnrod Eireann do not have your cash

That Liam McD fella also reads your blog

He also fancies you but doesn't know how to say it

12:15 AM  
Blogger Goodthink said...

He does know how to say it - through the ancient art of stalking - tell him I'll see him in court

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

11:30 PM  
Blogger jimlad said...

You're better than stuff that some people think is rubbish but other people think is valuable too. Like archeology. You're better than archeology. Also discovered another clue as to your identity. You come across as being quite dirhinous, which cuts the realm of possibilities down considerably.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Goodthink said...

Ha ha!! I'll never tell! *covers self with cape, spins, trips and falls*

My blogging urges have been quashed, quashed utterly. This one may be my last.

You'll be the first to know if it is, Jimmy.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home